2019 MYC Dues
We encourage you to use our new online membership registration (Neon) for your 2019 Minnetonka Yacht Club membership registration. Whether you are joining us as a new member or renewing your membership, you can sign up online as well as pay for your race registration and approved boat storage.There is a 3% payment processing fee. You MUST have approval/commitment from firstname.lastname@example.org before paying/registering for boat storage. There is a $25 returned payment fee if you do not have approval for a boat storage space at MYC for your boat. Additionally, you can create an account to register for events and pay invoices online this summer. If you simply need to access the login page, you can do so here (we encourage you to bookmark it).
What is included in a 2019 MYC Membership? All members receive the following benefits:
- Daily pontoon transit to and from Park Ave. and Carson's Bay landings to Bug (Tahoe) Island and the MYC Clubhouse on Lighthouse Island. Pontoon services run weekdays from 4PM - 30 minutes past sunset and weekends from 8AM - 30 minutes past sunset. This will be our third year of our daily pontoon program, as we have found daily access to the islands to be a huge value to our members.
- Invitations to our social events, weekly Grill & Chill, annual holiday picnics, island yoga, band nights, cocktail classes, regatta parties, and many other social events throughout the year.
Regular Membership - $635
- Covers all members in a household
- A boat owner or skipper over the age of 29
- A club member that skippers more than three races in a season
- Opportunities to rent out the island for private events throughout the summer for up to 300 people
- First access to openings from waitlists for MYC slips, ramps, buoys, and lift spaces
Intermediate Membership - $225
- A boat owner, crew member, or social member 21 - 29 years old
Junior Membership - $100
- A boat owner, crew member, or social member 0 - 20 years old
Associate Membership - Crew OR Social - $300
- Crew membership covers an individual that doesn't fall into any category above and participates as crew in three or more races during the racing season
- Crew membership receives a $50 credit on their account to use at MYC events
- Social membership covers an individual or (non-racing) social family that would like to participate in social activities hosted by MYC